Y3 COOKING : COOKING
Y3 cooking : Cooking green beans on stove : Hamburger cooking temp
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Y3S was the callsign of an East German time signal station. The station was operated by the Measurements and Standards Service of the DDR in Berlin. The transmitter was located at Nauen.
72.365 // Y3 // 09.05.2010
Woke up at early o'clock, and Luke made Lousey and me breakfast (pancakes and bacon, yum!), before we drove to a Diptera identifiction workshop, wherein much learning took place! When it was finished, we drove back to Luke's, and he cooked us even more lovely food (spaghetti, yumyum!) and then we drove home.
The drive home was tiring, and in the evening, Mister Barnabee and I crashed. He actually fell asleep over my shoulder at one point. Cuuuuute. Anyway, I thought people might be missing his pretty little face, so I forced him to be in my 365 for the day!
250.365 // Y3 // 03.11.2010
Good news day, and such. I did, however, manage to fall asleep on my bedroom floor in the afternoon for no apparent reason... I was quite confused when I awoke.
I can smell one of my favourite dinners being cooked in the kitchen, and later on tonight I'm going over to Gorkha Learning for Life HQ to get some work done. Powpowpow! Hopefully that'll make me feel less guilty for falling asleep in the middle of day..!
cooking class brisbane
long grain brown rice cooking instructions
oil free cooking
cooking fresh sausage
cooking with canola oil
new dora cooking games
easy non cooking recipes
cooking red potatoes in the oven
cooking classes in florence