COOKING WITH BEEF - WITH BEEF
COOKING WITH BEEF - ONCE A MONTH COOKING HEALTHY - FREE COOKING GAMES IN ENGLISH
Cooking With Beef
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The flesh of a cow, bull, or ox, used as food
- A cow, bull, or ox fattened for its meat
- cattle that are reared for their meat
- meat from an adult domestic bovine
- gripe: complain; "What was he hollering about?"
- Flesh or muscle, typically when well developed
Beef Bolognese Liguinie
for 3 servings
300gr ground beef, marinated with a 1tsp salt and 1tsp pepper for 20mins
1 bundle (size of 3 fingers width) of linguine
1 garlic glove, minced
1 pack of cherry tomatoes, cut halves
1 carrot, diced
1 branch of celery, diced
1/2 ground pepper (green and red), diced
1/2 onion, diced
1 pack of button mushroom, washed
1 can of broth
1tbs olive oil
1. In a skillet, saute garlic, tomatoes, carrot, celery, ground pepper in olive oil for 2 minutes.
2. Add in beef, onion, mushroom, cook in medium heat for 2 more minutes.
3. Stir in broth and 1 cup of water; add butter, parsley and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover skillet and simmer for 1hr until beef tendered. Flavoring with salt and pepper.
4. In the meanwhile, cook linguine according to package instruction. After drain, toss the linguine with 1 tsp olive oil, a dash of salt and 1tsp parley.
Serve: Transfer to a pasta deep dish, top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
* Instead of skillet I use pressure pot to save cooking time and keep ingredients fresh. After step 1, stir all the rest ingredients into the pot and simmer for 30 minutes. Flavor with salt and pepper before serving.
Cooking with your camera
I love garlic and the smell of it cooking was fantastic.
cooking bacon on the stove
process of cooking
cooking courses cork
team building cooking class
tv cooking competitions
solar cooking oven
spain cooking recipes
twisted cooking mama2