COOKING EXPERIMENT : EXPERIMENT
COOKING EXPERIMENT : ANY COOKING GAMES
- the testing of an idea; "it was an experiment in living"; "not all experimentation is done in laboratories"
- Perform a scientific procedure, esp. in a laboratory, to determine something
- the act of conducting a controlled test or investigation
- to conduct a test or investigation; "We are experimenting with the new drug in order to fight this disease"
- Try out new concepts or ways of doing things
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
the chana masala experiment
I love chana masala, and realized it's one of the easier Indian meals to cook at home, so I decided to give it a go. Sadly, it turned out more soupy than I'd planned, almost like a dal, and was massively over-salty. I didn't realize how much sodium was in the chana masala spice mixture I picked up. Next time, I'll spice it up from scratch, or use garam masala as a base and add whatever's missing. At least now I have a process for it to end up the right way.
Day 114 - Food Experiment
So my son had an experiment which he said would make no difference in how a food was steam cooked..
So I had to show him there IS a difference in taste, color, and nutrients in pot vs remaining in food. He was amazed at the color of the Steam cooked vs the water steamed item..
aprons cooking school jacksonville
cooking light subscription customer service
salmon fish cooking
shopping games and cooking games
toddler cooking classes
pork cooking temp
cooking turkey brine
cooking shrimp scampi